28 things to do with your family in 1 hour or less!
Spending time with our families is one of the most important things that we can do… At times, we tend to put this on the back burner because there are so hats that we wear as mothers. This simple list is 28 things that you can do with your family that are not only fun but engaging. Whether it is reading a book together or praying. These 28 activities will be sure to bring your family together.
- Play tic-tac-toe
- Finger paint different pictures
- Decorate a t-shirt
- Have a dance party
- Read a book together in different character voices
- Play a tongue twister game
- Write a letter to a faraway family member
- Make a crazy tasting milkshake
- Make necklaces out of pasta
- Pray for one thing for members of your family
- Make an “I am thankful for you because…” for members of your family
- Have a part of the Bible, and have your family guess what Book it is from
- Create a care bag for someone that is in the nursing home.
- Draw a picture of each other, and have everyone guess who is it that they drew
- Make up a story, and have someone else finish the ending
- Sing the words to a song to a different tune and have others guess what song it is
- Play hide and go seek
- Play Cards
- Watch old home movies, or look at old pictures of each other
- Go on an A-Z scavenger hunt (find items that start with each letter of the alphabet)
- Go stargazing
- Play yard games
- Make a homemade pizza
- Make a homemade cake
- Paint with spray bottles
- Make holiday crafts for each other( Valentine’s day, Christmas, Thanksgiving)
- “Camp” in the living room
- Make a puzzle
Want a Free copy this printable?? Hit the download button now!